Commercial Carpet Cleaning Satisfaction
We restore carpets back to their best. No exceptions
We tackle even the toughest stains, dirtiest odours, and grimiest of grime (and it appears we're really good at it - just look at our 5* Google ratings).
Get off to a good start with your prospective customers.
Create a positive first impression with a spotless carpet.
Our pricing is transparent
Understand how much you’ll pay, for your sparkling carpet.
Your account manager is always on the other end of a phone
Excellent client service is at the heart of all we do. Because of this, each of our clients is cared for by an account manager.
Giving your carpet a new lease of life
NewClean will thoroughly clean your carpets keeping them looking fresh, preventing premature wear and helping to avoid the need for costly replacements. With the latest technology (a triple vacuum high-pressure steam machine) and techniques to eliminate anything from embedded stains to tobacco odour. Please give us a call for a quotation today. We provide services for commercial premises and residential homes.
Get a FREE no obligation quote today!
Enquire now by entering your details below, or call us on 01638 463121.
With 30 years experience under our belts, we know how to give a carpet a new lease of life with our simple, ten-step carpet cleaning process. Whether you’re moving out and require a thorough carpet clean or have moved into a new property that has lingering tobacco odour, or selection of stains! Our carpet cleaning service will help combat these issues, as well as freshen up your flooring to avoid the need for costly replacements.
NewClean provides a high-quality carpet cleaning service by getting deep down into the pile to give the carpet in your office or home the restoration it requires. With top of the range equipment and knowledgeable staff that understand the solutions required to remove ingrained dirt from fibres, within hours your carpet will be clean and fresh, and you’ll have one less thing to worry about.
It's been two very happy years now :). I get my office cleaned three times a week by New Clean! Superb service, can't recommend them enough.
Every business is different, and the answer to this question depends on factors such as footfall and desired result. For most clients, we recommend that they have their carpets cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
This replies on things such as how heavily soiled your carpets were, the temperature, atmosphere and how much water is required to remove the staining. In most cases, the carpets we clean are dry within between 2 and 4 hours.
Yes, we hold £2 million public liability cover.
Our cleaners will happily remove any furniture that does not require more than one person. We’d recommend you remove small objects and breakables before your cleaner arrives.
We look after businesses throughout Newmarket, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
Carpet Cleaning - The 10 Step Process
- Inspection First of all, our staff need to assess the depth of the soiling and if there are signs of any permanent staining. Then they can work out how the carpet has been fixed, as poor fixing may increase the risk of shrinkage over time, and if seams have been poorly jointed, these may spilt during the cleaning process. The type of backings must also be checked as this can influence which method of carpet cleaning our staff chose to proceed with.
- Dye testing Colours are then chemically pH tested to ensure we use the correct cleaning solution for your carpet.
- Fibre testing Fibre identification is then undertaken to determine the type of carpet cleaning that will need to be used. It also assists pre-judgement on whether the stains will be removable.
- Comb pile Furniture is moved out of the way so the carpet pile can be combed. This will separate and release matted pile for more effective dust extraction.
- Power Vacuum NewClean uses powerful commercial vacuums to extract dust and grit, and any other dry soil, to prevent turning dust into muddy residue.
- Treat Stains The next step is to treat any stains prior to the main carpet cleaning operation. This will ensure that the full depth of the stain is removed.
- Spray Pre-treatment Our experienced staff then use a specially formulated traffic lane cleaner to dissolve greasy soils. Then they agitate the treatment into the pile.
- Deep Cleaning The carpet cleaning begins using the tailored system and method agreed at the inspection stage.
- Hand Cleaning The next step is to hand clean all the edges of the room and any other inaccessible areas using the appropriate method.
- Realign Pile Lastly, the carpet pile must be correctly set whilst damp. The furniture can then be replaced, only when necessary, and placed on protector pads or blocks to ensure the high standard of finish that NewClean is well respected for.